Wednesday, March 9, 2011

68/365 RIP PUMPKIN TROUBLE QUINN

This is one of my favorite pictures.  I found it funny.  Pumpkin lost in deep thought on my exercise bike. 
He loved our soft blankets.  He would cuddle, purr, and knead his paws in the blanket.  We buried him in one of his favorite blankets. 
He loved our green blanket.  I loved this picture he was hugging gabrielle's feet.  She loved to have him sleep with her. 
This is after a bath.  We locked him in the bathroom because the time before he peed our bed in anger at the bath.  When he got out of the bathroom he wanted Mike's attention so badly.  He was made at me because I bathed him. 
This was taken last month.  He was not a fan of tight hugs.  Sometimes to drive him crazy I would pick him up and hug and kiss him.  He never attacked but he always looked mad. 
He was not a fan of taking a bath but he loved to lay in the bath.  He always loved to play with water.  He was constantly making messes with his water dish.  He would play with mine or gabrielle's bubbles in our baths. 
He was a wonderful cat.  He loved to climb in search of food or ribbons.
Pumpkin Trouble Quinn died suddenly this morning around 6am.  No one knows what happen.  God chose to take our Pumpkin.  He was only 3 years old.  He was a sweet, plump, happy cat.  Our household is filled with sadness.  Dallas keeps looking for him.  Gabrielle has lost her first pet which is a very painful time.  Mike is crushed.  I'm sadden because all in all he was my cat.  He liked me most and let me do stuff that he would never let the others do (ie bathing, ear cleaning, hugs)  He lived a short but full life.  He made a big impact on our family.  We buried him in one of his favorite blankets under my favorite lilac bush.  He will forever be missed. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear this, georgette. I want to hug you and gabrielle so much right now. I'm so sad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your loss... losing a pet is always so hard. I still remember losing my first pet when I was in 7th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured she would be a teen before he passed away. God had other plans. That right now don't make sense. But we take comfort that it was sudden and not painful.

    ReplyDelete