Thursday, February 24, 2011

55/365 Mom2Mom

I recently joined a group at my church called Mom2Mom.  You don't have to attend our church to be apart of this group.  The only requirement is you have to be a mom.  We have moms with newborns and moms who are also grandmothers and every mom in between.  I wanted to join for years but I couldn't because they meet on Wednesday mornings.  I'm so thrilled to be a part of this group.  There are well over 100 moms maybe 200 moms.  You get placed a Care Circle with 10-12 mothers who are in the same stage of parenting.  I'm in a group with elementary age children.  The Care Circle is who you sit with, bond with, lean on, and grow together with.  I love it! My first week was about making your marriage stronger.  This week was a mini hearts at home conference.  I went to three sessions: less stress, coupons, and how to bring more God and Bible lessons into your grade school kid's everyday life.  I'm learning a lot.  I'm growing.  I find many things to incorporate into my family life. If you don't work Wednesday mornings you should consider joining this group.  It truly is a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment