Monday, August 24, 2009

survived

It was hard but we made it through her first few days. I cried so hard that I gave myself a migraine. It was so painful yer happy at the same time. I am proud that she went she is a big girl and started kindergarten. But I am sad that my baby girl is growing up. It is bitter sweet. She loves her teacher and her class. She loves going to school all day. She loves having the choice of hot lunch or cold lunch. She is happy and that is all that matters. I am adjusting. Today was weird because it is my first Monday with no work and no gabrielle. I will be volunteering in her school, but that hasn't started yet. So I am spending the day cleaning and catching up on laundry and housework. I kind of let everything go because last week was rough on me. So we made it. And I do believe one day soon I will not tear up dropping her off at school. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment