Monday, June 6, 2011

157/365 Brookfield Zoo

I'm so exhausted.  It was beyond hot out there today.  We met up with one of my BFFs who is also my daughter's Godmother and went to Brookfield Zoo.  I haven't been there since I was in grade school for a field trip (when I lived in Joliet).  Gabrielle had never been.  We had a blast, but the heat really got to us.  We will have to go back when it's not so hot.
 
At the entrance of the zoo, she loves butterflies.  Her room is done in butterflies.  You can also see the beautiful fountain in the back ground.
Family picture at the entrance, we look so not dying of heat.  That is how you can tell it's the start of the day:)
Gabrielle with her Godmother, Liz 
She loved this.  The polar bear swam back and forth in front of the class.  She was just entranced with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment