Friday, June 3, 2011

154/365 No longer a first grader

That's my big girl!  She is no longer a first grader!  Her report grade was all 3s which is all As.  We are so proud of her.  She struggled early with math.  So I started practicing nightly different math areas with her.  She ended up with a 3 in math.  She worked so hard and earned it.  We couldn't be prouder of her.  She is a little ahead of the class with her reading level, which doesn't surprise me since she loves to read.  Now we are off to summer adventures.  She is so excited to spend the summer with me.  This will be the first summer that I get to be with her all summer long.  We have something planned for everyday whether it's just swimming or going to the zoo or trips.  We are very excited for summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment