Friday, May 27, 2011

147/365 class picnic

Class picnic was today.  It wasn't as hot as last year nor as cold and wet as yesterday.  The children had a blast.  Gabrielle had so much fun.  I liked it better last year when every child had to pay a few dollars and we ordered pizza.  Plus there were lots of plays stations.  This year everyone had to bring their own lunch and any outside toys (chalk/bubbles/jump ropes/balls).  I told Gabrielle she didn't have to share with everyone.  She had a rough year with mean girls.  So I told her to share with the people who have been nice all year not just today because she has bubbles/chalk and they don't.  (Fake people are hard to learn about.)  Here are some pictures from the day. 
 They are having sidewalk chalk time.  (I won't put the other children's names since I don't have parent's permission.)
 She moved when I went to take this.  She climbed part way up the tree on her own.  They were all playing house. 
 Bubble time, Gabrielle has my pose down:) 
 Playing around on the equipment. 
I loaded my my Large Utility Tote with bubbles, bubble wands, tons of sidewalk chalk, bouncy balls, our lunch, and water bottles.  I used my mini zipper for my phone, camera, and keys.  I was surprised at how much the mini zipper holds.  Mini zipper is May's special.  Large Utility Tote is June's Special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment