Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favorite of the year

I love the Toy Story Movies.  I have seen all 3 in the movie theater.  The first one came out in 1995.  I went with my mom and little brother.  I remember this because it was the same day I got my driver's permit from the DMV.  I had a late birthday so I didn't get it with the class.  We went to the DMV and then to the movies.  I was 15 and thought this was really uncool, but I loved the movie.  I have loved every one.  This last one mad me bawl like a big baby.  I love how they closed the story, but it was emotional.  I also love the theme song You Got a Friend in Me.  We sang it in high school chorus.  It is a beautiful song.  I love it.  Tonight we watched this movie again once again I cried.  Hard to example to a 6 year old why a movie can make you cry.  I just love the simplicity of the toy story.  I hate to see Andy go to college but I love the toys stay together.  I don't know.  It just gets me every time.  There are other non-cartoon movies that make me cry, but this is the only cartoon one that can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment