Wednesday, August 19, 2015

6 year blog anniversary


started this blog the day my baby girl started kindergarten. I've had to make lots of my writing private but I still wanted to celebrate this blog. I still find it therapeutic to write. Sometimes only for myself and the love of my life to read. It is just nice to get the words and emotions out.

My first entry was about my daughter's first day of kindergarten. It was super emotion. I was a roller coaster of emotions just like many moms when their children start school. Here is a picture from that day.
Look at how tiny she is. 

When we were recently on vacation my hubby took this photo. 
I apologize for the quality but we were skipping down the sidewalk. My hubby likes to catch candid pictures. You can see how much she has grown since I started this blog. What you can't see is the amazing person she is becoming. 

Today she started a new chapter in her life, junior high. I couldn't be more happy with the young lady she is becoming. She is kind, helpful, sassy, funny, smart, giving, just incredible. I love her so much. As sad as I am that she is growing up so quickly, I'm equally excited and proud to see what God has in store for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment