Thursday, February 21, 2013

52/365

Isn't it amazing how a phone call can change everything, bad or good?  I took a call today that is the first step in a reconciliation.  Everything is not repaired magically by that one phone call but it is a step in the right direction.  It just got me to thinking about how we put off making those calls or even accepting those calls.  We  just get so worked up about the actual call and what could happen that we avoid it.  So I started mine as a letter.  I sent a letter which was a baby step.  Saying hey if you want to try to heal this relationship call me.  I waited over a week on pins and needles.  Today I gave it over to God and said I am not going to stress about it anymore.  This afternoon came the phone call.  If I can do it, you can do it.  Send a letter if you are like me and can't get the nerve to pick up the phone.  Even if it doesn't work out, I can still say I gave it another chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment