Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

I'm attempting to take a photo and blog each day. I did this in 2011. I loved it. Some days will have serious blogs, some will be short, some will be silly. I missed blogging every day of 2012. Going into last year I thought I was blogged out. But what I realized is that I need a schedule to blog or I forget. This month I'm on a theme if my favorite things. One of my favorite things is books. I love to read. One of my resolutions is to read more books than last year. For the last two years I have kept notes of every book I read and everyone Gabrielle and I have read together. I need to count them up and figure out a goal for this year. I started today with my first book of 2013. It was a Christmas gift. I love the author Mitch Albom. I've read all of his books. They inspire me. I'm loving The Time Keeper so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment