Thursday, February 9, 2012

First of 2012

I took a huge break from blogging. I'm really happy that I was able to post a picture and a blog every day of 2011. But I just needed a break. My goal now is to blog once a week. Life in the Quinn house is going great. My hubby took a job at our church doing IT stuff. He misses his work friends but he lives his new job. We enjoy our Fridays together. Gabrielle is doing great in everything. Her goal for Girl Scout Cookie sales was 100. She got 104! She is finishing up her book for Young Author project. She is loving choir and puppets at church. She is earning tons of patches at Girl Scouts. She is doing wonderful at school. I'm making straight As at school. I'm still watching baby B three days a week. He is getting so big. My health is the same. New headache doctor will attempt to help me. Pain is manageable. I'm proud that I lost 23 pounds in the last year. I feel off the working out due to holidays and illness but I hope to start as soon as I get over this cold. I'm leading a child care group on Thursday nights, teaching a 3 year olds class at church, helping Monday and Tuesday at Gabrielle's school. I keep busy. I just wanted to update everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment