Friday, December 9, 2011

343 Six Years Ago

My beautiful and talented husband and daughter are performing in our church's Christmas concert. Six years ago a former co-worker invited to Eastview to hear their church concert. I remember being overwhelmed at the size of this mega church, but I was even more overwhelmed with God's love and presence that I felt. That concert got me back into church and started me back on the path with God. I fell off while in college. I made a lot of mistakes. But the most incredible thing is that God forgave me and has blessed me so much. I became an even better mom, friend, and co-worker. I healed from my past mistakes. I rediscovered Mike which lead to a big wedding in this mega church. I got the pleasure of of baptizing both my hubby and daughter here. We found amazing friends and incredible areas to serve God. And it all started with an invite to a church's Christmas concert. Evelyn wherever you are Thank You. I've said it before and I'll say it again. That invite changed my life for the better. I can't believe it's been six years since I first stepped into Eastview.

No comments:

Post a Comment