Wednesday, November 2, 2011

306 Month of Thanks

This is a picture Gabrielle made in preschool.  The tree is her little hand.  It's a magnet on our fridge.  I love it. 

I also love that a lot of people are doing a month of thanks on facebook.  Each day you are to say Day (whatever day of November it is) and I am thankful for....you list something.  We all get wrapped up in our day to day lives, jobs, housework, parenting, so on.  We don't stop and list our blessings and what we have to be thankful for.  So I am taking part of this facebook movement this month.  Each day I am going to list something I am thankful for.  I won't run out of things to be thankful for.  Here is a list of things I am very thankful for: my salvation, my daughter, my hubby, my mom, mother-in-law, father-in-law, 5 brothers, 1 brother-in-law, 2 sisters, 3 sister-in-laws (or soon to be), 4 nieces, 2 nephews (and one more on the way), all my cousins, aunts and uncles, all of Mike's family that became my family by major, my friends, my pets, the time we got to spend with Pumpkin before he went to heaven, our house, enough money to pay our bills, enough money to buy food, great doctors, wonderful church family, my life, and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment