Wednesday, October 26, 2011

299 my 31st birthday

This is my beautiful necklace from Gabrielle.  She told Mike I needed a shiny, butterfly necklace.  They both have great taste.  I had an amazing birthday filled with love.  I have a very blessed life.  I have the best husband in the entire world.  I also have the most incredible daughter in the world.  Their cards brought me to tears.
Mike's card:" For my beautiful, amazing, wife Every so often, I look at you and forget about work, bills, errands, and all the other stuff that clutters our lives.  It all fades away and I see just you-this absolutely marvelous woman who I'm lucky enough to have by my side.  And although I may not tell you often enough how much I love the live we've made-with its ups and downs, twists and turns-I do.  I do because I love the woman who's at the very heart of it all.  You, my wife. My beautiful, amazing wife. Happy Birthday." 

We had a crazy year with health and court and jobs and such.  I feel like I am the lucky one to have him.  Every day I wake up blessed and grateful for my marriage. 

Gabrielle's card:" Mom if I could give you anything for your birthday, it would be all the happiness you've given me just by being my mom."  Plus She got me another next.  My first necklace that says mom.  It's a silver heart. The box says "All that I am, all that I hope to be, I owe to you, Mom."  The silver heart says "Mothers hold their children's hands for awhile and their hearts forever." 

It was so perfect.  I seriously was in tears.  I have an amazing life.  I am blessed beyond my dreams.  I am thankful for every year God has given me on this crazy world and I pray I am lucky enough to get many more years on this crazy world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment