Saturday, October 15, 2011

288 My legacy

 I say this quote on facebook.  I love it!  My goal in life is to leave a positive legacy.  I want people to remember me for the good I did in life not the bad.  Now I know there are people who have only known me during dark periods of my life when I was on the wrong path making wrong choices.  I wish I could find everyone of them and show them were I am today and apologize for any wrong doing.  But I still think some of them wouldn't let go and believe I have changed.  I am better person now than in college.  I was lost and confused then.  Weren't we all?  I don't want people to remember me for those mistakes.  Here's what I want people to remember me for:




That I just took risks instead of sitting back and thinking what if.  That I followed my dreams while not crushing someone else's dream.  I want to be remembered as a great mother and wife.  I want to be remembered for all my volunteering and helping others.  I want to be remembered as making people's lives better.  This is why this quote today hit home.  I really want to give it a try instead of wondering what if. 

No comments:

Post a Comment