Friday, September 16, 2011

259 my true love

Our beautiful rings in my beautiful anniversary flowers make a beautiful picture.  I am beyond blessed to be married to best friend and my soul mate.  I thought I'd never find my perfect match.  God had better plans.  I'm glad for the broken road that brought me to Mike.  I am not saying everyday is a rose garden.  We have our fights.  Doesn't every married couple?  The great thing about our fights is we work out the issue.  I had never been with someone willing to work on issues and make the relationship stronger.  We have had some rough times but that only brought us closer and made us stronger.  I can not believe it's been almost 5 years since our first date and over 4 years since our wedding.  I feel so lucky to have him as my partner for life.  He is beyond amazing and humble.  Even right now when he is annoying me with slurping up the last of his shake, I still know that he is incredible and wonderful.  He is so much more than I ever had imagined for myself.  I love him so much.  And I look forward to the rest of our lives together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment