Friday, September 9, 2011

252 Six Months



I came across a random set of pictures yesterday. They were from Christmas 2008. Gabrielle was 4. Mike and I had only been married for a little over a year. And Pumpkin was just over a year. Bitter sweet pictures of Pumpkin playing with the wrapping paper like this photo. It hit hard today. It's been 6 months. Our lives have moved forward but we miss him. Gabrielle still randomly will cry over him. To be honest I do too. I'm glad we brought him home to let him rest in peace under my lilac bush. It was emotional to find the pictures but it was also cleansing to do so. I had a good cry, happy tears for the memories and sad ones for him not being here. There will never be another cat like him. 

RIP Pumpkin Trouble Quinn 10-12-07 to 03-09-11

No comments:

Post a Comment