Thursday, August 18, 2011

230 MY BABY IS A SECOND GRADER,WHAT?

I can't believe my baby is already a second grader.  We got to school at the same time as her best friend.  So they walked in holding hands.  It was too cute.  I can't believe that in the last year my daughter has grown over 5 inches and 13 pounds! She went through a huge growth spurt this summer.  All the teachers and parents noticed her growth.  When you see someone everyday it's hard to see changes.  I found her height and weight from last October.  I can't believe how much she has grown.  I wasn't as emotional today.  I decided to birthday shop for her today so I kept busy.  Today was hard because she was with me everyday this summer except for her dad's visitation times.  It was weird to not have mini-me with me.  I am so proud of the girl is growing up to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment