Wednesday, June 29, 2011

180/365 I swear I am a baby!

What? I am a baby! Wah give me milk! Doesn't that look like what Addy is trying to say?  Week two in the adventures of babysitting is going well.  The baby slept most of the day so Gabrielle didn't have a chance to get jealous.  I am realizing through this experience that I don't have the baby itch I thought I did.  Gabrielle is my one and only baby (no matter how old she gets, she'll always be mommy's baby girl).  Gabrielle isn't handling me watching a baby very well much less if we had a baby.  I know. I know You are thinking she'll adjust.  Maybe.  Who knows?   We have millions of reasons why we don't want to have a baby.  I still truly believe it's in God's hands.  God gives you the number of babies you are suppose to have.  No form of birth control can stop Him. He's God.  If He wants you to have a child, you will.  So while we say no to babies.  We say yes to God.  If God chooses to bless us with a baby, we'll love that baby and adjust to our new addition. 

2 comments:

  1. great attitude! if you ever have more i do think she'll be ok because you two are good parents but i like your attitude about really just letting God decide.

    ReplyDelete