Friday, April 29, 2011

119/365 date night

Not a plug for Netflix!  I know I have blogged about this before but I can't stress enough that date nights for married people is important.  We are lucky to never need a sitter because Gabrielle goes to her dad's every other weekend.  I miss her the whole time she's gone, but I get to reconnect with my husband.  Our dates can be as simple as a lunch date or movie night.  We just need that time where we just turn off the Iphones and all computers.  We just relax with each other.  We have rules we can only talk about us, no medical crap, no court junk, no bills, nothing that's stressful.  We talk about hopes and dreams for each other and gabrielle.  It's an amazing time.  I know that I'm not an expert on marriage (with only 3 1/2 years under my belt) but I still know that date night strengths our marriage.  I suggest it to all married couples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment